2016 Honda Accord vs. 2016 Toyota Camry
Agility, efficiency, and raw power converge in the new 2016 Honda Accord, which gives Glendale, Mequon, and Milwaukee drivers the full spectrum of driver desiderata: top-notch engine power, impressive miles-per-gallon, a bevy of technologies, and a host of tried-and-true safety features. Simply compare the 2016 Honda Accord to one of its arch-competitors, the 2016 Toyota Camry, to see in greater relief what you’re getting with this one-of-a-kind vehicle.
Let’s cut right to the chase: engine power. That’s what Milwaukee, Mequon, and Glendale drivers need, and that’s what the Honda Accord gives them:
- The 2016 Honda Accord – The 2016 Honda Accord boasts a 2.4L I4 16-Valve DOHC DI engine that produces a whopping 185 hp while also gathering 181 lb-ft of torque. Not only that, but the Accord’s efficiency is second-to-none getting an impressive 37 mpg on the highway and 27 mpg in the city.*
- The 2016 Toyota Camry – The Camry’s base-line trim offers a 2.5L 4-cylinder 6-speed engine that gets 178 hp but only 170 lb-ft of torque and only 35 mpg on the highway.
Not only that, but the 2016 Honda Accord also presents you with a huge range of technologies to rely on, whether you’re on your next trip out of state or just driving around Milwaukee:
- The 2016 Honda Accord – The list is almost endless: the Honda Accord gives you AM/FM Radio Seek, which comes equipped with 4 speakers and an MP3 player, as well as steering-wheel-mounted controls which make song selection and volume adjustment easy. Meanwhile, an Automatic Climate Control system lets you determine the temperature in your Accord, while its two front power outlets keep your mobile devices charged. And with a remote trunk and tailgate release device, loading and unloading the Accord is hassle-free.
- The 2016 Toyota Camry – Sure, the Camry boasts a decent audio system—Entune—and power outlets, but it doesn’t come outfitted with nearly the same number of standard technologies as does the Accord.
Finally, the Accord offers maximal protection to its passengers with a range of standard safety devices.
- The 2016 Honda Accord – The Accord includes two distinct safety systems: one devoted to passive safety, which includes multiple-threshold airbags, Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children, and Advanced Compatibility Engineering, and the other dedicated to active safety , which includes Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking, Tire Pressure Monitoring, a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, and more.
- The 2016 Toyota Camry – The Camry also includes a number of solid safety devices—Tire Pressure Monitoring, Blind Spot Monitoring, and so on—but many of them are only available in upper-level trims.
Visit David Hobbs Honda to Test Drive the 2016 Honda Accord
Mequon, Milwaukee, and Glendale drivers: don’t miss the opportunity to test drive this exciting new vehicle. Simply stop by our David Hobbs Honda dealership at 6100 North Green Bay Ave in Glendale, or give us a call at 888-216-8497. We can’t wait to show off our new 2016 Honda Accords!
*23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for 6MT models. 27 city/37 highway/31 combined mpg rating for CVT models. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT models. 21 city/34 highway/26 combined mpg rating for V-6 models. Based on 2016 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.