Trims and Prices
First—and maybe best—the 2016 Honda Fit offers drivers a range of three trims at affordable prices:
- The base-line 2016 Honda Fit LX is priced at $15,890*
- The mid-level 2016 Honda Fit EX enters the market at $17,800*
- The upper-level 2016 Honda Fit EX-L can still be purchased for just $20,165*
It’s worth bearing in mind the affordability of this car in reading what follows. When so many new cars these days require huge down payments and high monthly payments, the 2016 Honda Fit is a solid choice for people who want quality without having to break the bank.
In addition to its affordability, the 2016 Honda Fit is also a beautiful car, with a carefully designed and easily customizable exterior design. On the one hand, this compact cuts a splendid figure on the open road, with a lithe and limber body and strong frame. On the other hand, drivers are also given a range of choices when it comes to color: you can arrange for Fit to come in everything from Mystic Yellow Pearl and Milano Red to Aegean Blue Metallic and Alabaster Silver Metallic. At the same time, you can outfit your Fit with
- A body-colored, rear roofline spoiler
- LED brake lights
- Optional fog lights
- A power moonroof with a tilt feature
- 2-speed intermittent windshield and rear window wipers.
Engine Performance and Efficiency
Not only that, but each of the Fit’s trims come with a ruggedly powerful yet impressively agile In-Line 4-Cylinder, 16-Valve DOHC i-VTEX engine with Direct Fuel Injection, which guaranteer drivers 130 hp and generates 114 lb-ft of torque. At the same time, the Fit is tremendously eco-friendly, boasting
- an Eco Assist system
- and ECON Button and Eco Coaching
What this means is that the Fit will ensure you awesome efficiency. For example, when it’s married to CVT transmission, even the lowest level Fit LX gets 33 mpg in the city and 41 mpg on the highway.**
A Spacious Interior
Add to this an abundance of interior luxury. First, there’s its ample seating: each of the Fit trims provides seating for five passengers while also giving you 95.7 cubic feet of total passenger space. But it also provides space for cargo: a 60/40 split 2nd-Row Magic Seat provides the flexibility and versatility necessary to maximize your usage of the cabin, getting you as much as 16.6 cubic feet of cargo volume with the seats up, and 52.7 cubic feet when the seats are folded down. But the Fit also comes equipped with:
- Optional leather-trimmed seats
- Optional heated front seats
- Adjustable head restraints
- A manually adjustable driver’s seat
Technologies and Safety Devices
Finally, the Fit also brings new meaning to the phrase ‘mobile technology’, providing drivers with an array of entertainment technologies and safety devices designed to keep you and your passengers entertained, informed, and secure no matter where your journey takes you:
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink, Pandora, and HondaLink Next Generation ensure connectivity
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System lets you locate destinations, generate maps, and identify landmarks
- A 7-inch Display Audio system lets you manage your music, news, and radio with ease
- A 180-watt AM/FM/CD Audio System with 6-speakers keeps the music playing
Meanwhile, the Fit keeps you safe and sound, with:
- An assemblage of dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags (side curtain airbags as well as SmartVent front side airbags)
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body Structure and Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH)
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Anti-Lock Braking
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- Brake Assist
- And a Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
Test Drive the 2016 Honda Fit!
Visit David Hobbs Honda today to test drive the new 2016 Honda Fit. Located at 6100 North Green bay Ave in Glendale, we can also be reached by phone at 888-216-8497. Don’t miss the chance to experience the 2016 Honda Fit for yourself!